Latest comments

thescigat 13.10.2019, 7:50 PM
Domain Authority and Page Authority are some of the best ways to calculate the ranking and worth of any web site,
DA PA Checker
thescigat 30.09.2019, 1:59 PM
Thanks to the comment management tool, I could delete spam comments very easily, without having to go the to news and remove it manually :-)
Code

Paypal Fee calculator
Gromov 02.07.2019, 9:12 PM
Hi e-orlando,

Sorry for such a late reply, I assume your request has been already answered, but if not please let me know.
e-orlando 11.06.2019, 8:59 PM
I wrote to support but I think that they don't get the idea what I was talking about

There is a bug on the uCoz 301 redirect (when you attach a domain the system automatically redirect user to the new domain and this is great) however on the file catalog, files can be downloaded via the old ucoz subdomain and the 301 redirect doesn't work

For example

If a user or a web crawler lands on

it should be redirected to the new domain https://www.newdomain.net/_ld/0/92_FILE_.pdf  but The uCoz server doesn't do redirection instead respond with a 200 HTTP and allow the download via the old url

And this is a problem since Google Yandex and Bing can think that is a duplicated content since there are not a canonical meta tag or a 301 redirection so from the point of view of the search engine https://mysite.ucoz.net/_ld/0/92_FILE_.pdf and my https://www.newdomain.net/_ld/0/92_FILE_.pdf are different and newdomain.net is duplicanting conten from mysite.ucoz.net

I did the report to Google Bing and Yandex and they will drive user to the new domain via the "Change domain tool" but they told me that this is a temporary solution because I must set a 301 redirect to the new domain on the files url.

I must say that 301 redirect works great on all the entire site but for some reason on the direct download links doesn't works.

I hope you can fix this on the next ucoz update or tell me if there is a reason to keep this that way.

Thanks in advance
Gromov 25.03.2019, 8:41 AM
Thanks! That's one of the reasons the tool was created for, we're glad it would ease up your website management experience.
karenwirkan 15.03.2019, 6:46 PM
Gromov 13.02.2019, 8:43 AM
Sorry for such a late reply.
Once you have updated the Privacy Policy page, it can be found at http://yourwbesitename/index/policy alike URL
Gromov 28.11.2018, 9:18 AM
Thanks SIЯCAM!
SIЯCAM™ 19.11.2018, 10:23 PM
Congratulations and thanks for your amazing service. I have 7 years with you and will continue prefering your services instead Wix, Shopify, Ecwid or BigCommerce, from my point of view YOU ARE THE BEST!

This is my main 7 years project for a successful videogames company in my country Dominican Republic it's in spanish too:  http://www.powergamesenlinea.com/

There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean islands , bring your technological love to us. smile
Gromov 30.10.2018, 7:48 AM
Hello Orlando,

Thank you for such kind words. We'll keep improving the system and assist our users in every possible way. Once again, thank you for trust.
e-orlando 30.10.2018, 5:47 AM
Congratulations my website is 8 years old now  it's been a long journey my best wishes for u and all the team... and too many thanks for all, I started a small blog with u and today is my full time job sometimes you never realized how big this had turned I have to confess that I had doubts about to keep the website with you or to switch to WP but after 8 years with you I will stay as long as I'm able to.

Because it's no only the specifications and the services is also the great team and talented persons behind uCoz,  I mean I grew up with you, since a small blog to a big community, also I lived those terrifying such as when serves where down, those sad moments such as when u announce then end of spanish support, but also I lived those great moments of updates announcement,  new projects, happiness when u solve a epic fail   laugh

In retrospect it's been a great journey I feel identified with uCoz, despite the language barrier, different time zone, culture (I'm from Latin America), I feel very identified with you, because I saw you grow as a company and at the same time through your help and support also you helped me to grow as a content editor and  as web developer, and as I told u more than to grow, uCoz helped me to materialize my dream with my website that helps thousands of people every day thanks to the infrastructure, support and help that you have given me. So today more than ever all my love, gratitude and support for you guys, thank you very much, and it feels great to know that uCoz.net will continue online.

Although sometimes it is scary because uCoz is an uncommon CMS, (it could not be easy to migrate an 8-year website from a private CMS like uCoz to a new CMS like WP), but the trust that you have given me has not been obtained anywhere else, so that trust It is also important to keep and it is what makes me feel good about paying the premium service and staying with uCoz. I hope despite the new projects, you keep developing uCoz, because for someones it is just a free blog, but for others like me, uCoz is my main livelihood and my full-time job. So yes, sometimes it's scary but with every October anniversary that I spend with you, that fear disappears. :-)

So congratulations   holiday  hands

Sincerely,

Orlando Trosell  up
Felicia 08.08.2018, 6:42 AM
Hello. Your question was already addressed here: https://forum.ucoz.com/forum/57-21313-1.
Please don't duplicate your posts - each message is answered as soon as possible by our team. Thank you!
Amat_serkal 08.08.2018, 4:24 AM
What is the PDA URL for Content in Video Module ?

Example of article URL content in module load:

I try with a URL like that on the Video module can not.
ngoctieucung 30.06.2018, 3:00 AM
After updating the privacy policy, where can I find its link?
Gromov 11.06.2018, 5:36 AM
Thank you for your suggestion, it was forwarded to our development team for a consideration.
kelvingari 10.06.2018, 9:50 AM
Why not have multi-categories in the photo module ?
I think it is more important in other modules. Because in a photo, it can have a lot of different content.
Ex: In the photo below, I can add it to the "food" category, I can add it to the "drink" category or I can add it to the "inspirational" category. But I can only choose one of three categories.
Gromov 19.02.2018, 12:27 PM
Thank you for your feedback and appreciation. Since you mentioned a review, you might be interested in the uKit ICO Bounty program, a part of which is dedicated to the review and article contest. You can enter it now for a chance to win up to $2000. The details are here: https://blog.ucoz.com/ukit-ico-review
Gromov 15.12.2017, 8:54 AM
Hello Amat,

Thank you for the provided information. It was forwarded to our development team, they will do their best to fix the issue as soon as possible.
Amat_serkal 15.12.2017, 2:39 AM
I can not enter the phone number correctly at https://token.ukit.com/settings.

There can only enter 9 numbers after the country code number.

While the phone number in Indonesia there are 10 to 11 numbers after the country code.
Gromov 18.10.2017, 8:54 AM
Thank you for the details you've provided. All the data was sent to our development team and we'll notify you as soon as we have an update on these issues.
Gromov 18.10.2017, 5:56 AM
Thank you for your request, but there's no need to duplicate the messages everywhere. Support team will contact you regarding your request soon enough.
kelvingari 17.10.2017, 5:59 PM
I think the "Update entry editing date" function of File Catalog is not working. I have tried on 2 servers and this situation does not improve. My server: s105
kelvingari 17.10.2017, 5:32 PM
I think the name of the full name (full name, different from username) should be changed in the web page if logged in UID. Many people who sign in with UID will come across a strange name. Sometimes there is a meaningless name.
Gromov 17.10.2017, 1:08 PM
Would you be so kind to provide us with more details regarding the issue via a private message, please? This way we'll be able to reproduce it. Also, it would be very helpful if you provide us with a screenshot of the error the error you are seeing.

Please, don't forget to specify the URL of your website as well.
kelvingari 17.10.2017, 10:13 AM
filter by additional fields is an error if there is a capital letter