“Update” Button to Change the Post's Publication Date
We keep developing one of the most popular modules of our system. After having released a new functionality allowing to pin ads on top, we’re adding another important option to the module - from now on, every website owner can give the users the right to update the date of their ads posted on the website.
By default, the system automatically enables this option for all users starting from the “Verified” group and above. The groups having rights to edit all ads will also have the possibility to update the date for each ad of the website.
After the feature has been activated and the necessary user group permissions set up, the users of your website will see a new icon on the post management toolbar:
Additionally, by using the system code <?$UPDATE$(‘Update’)?>, you can now create a separate, personalized button to update the date of the post:
The text inside the button can be adjusted in the system code, and a separate CSS class will make it very easy to style its look.
- issues delivering messages sent through the contact forms with a @yandex.ru email → fixed;
- ability to specify the images' compression quality when uploading them to all modules of the website → done;
- $IMG_SMALL_URL$ variable displaying a link to the full-sized image → fixed;
- uShop: no options when adding a product to the cart → fixed;
- Users module: the issue with the uploaded avatars duplicating themselves in the /avatars folder → fixed.
That’s it for now! See you soon for more exciting updates! :)