In case you need to log in to your website from different browsers or devices (for example, on desktop and mobile) and you want to avoid that never-ending log in/log out part when switching between the devices, you need to open the Users module settings and enable the necessary option:
Next, go to the users’ group permissions and make sure that this option is disabled:
There’s no need to disable this feature if all the work is done within one network and the same IP. But if you use different networks while working with your website, disabling the Bind session to IP address option may negatively affect your account’s safety. Use this option with caution.
We’ve added the Log out on all devices feature to the admin bar, so that users can log out from multiple devices at once:
uCoz Bug Fixes
- incorrect operation of the $USER_SELECTOR$ variable on the order page .../shop/invoices → fixed;
- if $LASTV_1$, $LASTV_2$, $LASTV_3$ variables are added to a template, HTML code will be generated for the first variable only → fixed;
- issue with the $CATEGORIES$ system’s variable on the .../shop/all page → fixed;
- uAPI: entries can’t be added in a photo album → fixed;
- impossible to add a photo via an ordinary way and as an archive in the IE11 browser (invalid format error) → fixed;
- auto correction of the first CSS file to a system one if a template is changed → fixed;
- $SECTION_NAME$ variable in an informer with the Random data sorting enabled → fixed;
- request through uAPI doesn’t return values for additional fields → fixed.