Following numerous requests from the system's gurus and first-timers, we have lifted the limits to create user groups for your website - you can now set up to 30 of them! The limits have been increased for all plans, including the Free one.
Create lots of different groups, enable the option to choose a group during the signup, assign varying access levels, and expand the capabilities of your websites!
In addition to the update, here's a traditional list of bug fixes:
- issue with the Cyrillic texts in the uAPI search module → fixed;
- issues with displaying the SEO URLs field when adding a post, in all modules → fixed;
- incorrect display of the image size in the Photo Albums module → fixed;
- debugging the YML export format → done;
- error while loading the price list from Aliexpress → fixed.
That's all for now! But we're not done with the Users module yet. Stay tuned, as more exciting updates are on the way!