Form for adding/editing photos
in the Photo Albums module
Earlier on, the similar enhancements were introduced for Publisher, File Catalog and Sites Catalog, followed by updates to the Ad Board and Site News modules. And now it’s the Photo Albums module’s turn!
Manual configuration of the reCAPTCHA's style
Up until now the CAPTCHA style has been set automatically by the system according the template you installed on your website. Based on the requests from our users we added an option to choose between the light and dark color schemes in the reCAPTCHA settings.
Bugfixes and other updates
- uAPI for the Online Shop module: while editing a product the already completed options get reset → fixed;
- Invalid links to the page switchers in the Publisher module → fixed;
- Online Shop module: in the notification to the customer, the 1 digit is added to the product amount → fixed;
- Invalid (relative) URL to the user’s page appears in the social comments after the page has been reloaded → fixed;
- Photo Albums module: if the multiple value selection is disabled in the filter, a radio button is displayed in the adding form and checkboxes are displayed instead of radio buttons in the editing form → fixed;
- Possibility to change the value for the Weight and Unit fields on the product management page /panel/?a=shop;l=goods → done;
- Issue filtering products by price in the Online Shop module → fixed;
- $RELATED_ENTRIES$ code doesn’t display similar entries when several entries that meet the operating conditions of this code are hidden → fixed;
- Invalid structure of the breadcrumb markup when using the $SHOP_PATH$ code → fixed;
- Issue sending messages in the chat box in the majority of popular browsers → fixed.