The Auto transfer from the Users group to the Verified group option has been existing in the builder for quite a long time, however we’ve completely redesigned the functionality and added the flexible configuration ability of the users auto transfer options.
New settings provide an option to create an unlimited number of auto transfer conditions (in accordance to the number of website groups).
The ‘similar entries’ functionality update
The option that disables sorting of similar entries by date was added in the Search module settings.
This option affects the operation of the similar entries in all modules, including the Online Shop module. If the number of similar entries exceeds the number set in the code $RELATED_ENTRIES$(10)?> (in this case more than 10), a rotation of the array with the similar entries based on the documents ID is taking place. This allows to display different entries for the documents with the same set of tags.
The $MODULE_ID$ system code has been added to the general template for similar entries, it allows to display the module identifier for the entry.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- an option to add from the "Google Images" while adding/editing products in the Online Shop module → done → done;
- a display of the license type in the entries of the File Catalog module → done;
- a creation of the identifier duplicates for the first three additional fields in the Ad Board module → fixed;
- an incorrect operation of the visual editor in the Microsoft Edge browser → fixed;
- invalid fields for the SEO settings input in the Online Shop module → fixed;
- an incorrect operation of the limit for the uploading of product images in the Online Shop module → fixed;
- in the Video module the links for the similar entries aren’t displayed as friendly URL → fixed.
That’s all for today. More updates are on the way :)