It takes only a few minutes to create a calculator, just drag and drop the desired elements to the work area in the visual editor.
You don’t need to have special programming skills, advanced coding or breaking the bank to hire a designer. With uCalc, you can create your perfect calculator that will save time and money for your business.
Once the calculator is built, you get the operational code that you need to place on the website — just add it once and all of the further tweaks in the uCalc builder will be automatically applied. uCalc can be used on any platform: uCoz, uKit, Wordpress, Joomla, Wix, Drupal, ModX, OpenCart, Magento, and many others.
Benefits of the Builder
- Choose from a rich collection of ready-to-use templates that you can customize to meet your needs (change the background color, fonts, and element colors);
- Change the calculator’s appearance with design themes and color schemes;
- Take advantage of multiple widgets: lists, sliders, checkboxes, radio and standard buttons, fields, texts, images, and HTML code;
- Use formulas, including boolean conditions, to calculate values and scores;
- Keep your clients updated through email and sms notifications, receive sales-ready leads and save your time processing them;
- Collect statistics on calculators and your clients;
- Accept payments through the largest international payment system — PayPal;
- Your calculator adapts to fit the size of any mobile device;
- And the list of features goes on and on!
Here's how a uCalc calculator and form can look on your website:
How Much Does It Cost?
uCalc offers two plans: the “Free” one and the premium “All Inclusive” version. The Free Plan features the most basic functionality, while the All Inclusive Plan offers access to the advanced options and a slew of popular perks:
- Image widget
- SMS notifications
- Payment collection through PayPal
- Text and button links
- HTML code widget
Once the days of your premium subscription are up, the calculator will switch to the free version and continue its operation — just with the premium features disabled. They can be reactivated at any time by upgrading. At that, the more the subscription period you purchase, the more your discount.
To test the calculator to its full potential, you can use a free 7-day trial that gives access to all premium features.
To celebrate the launch of the English version of the service, we’ve prepared a promo code for you. Use WELCOME when upgrading to the premium plan and enjoy 50% off the purchase. Hurry up! The promo code is valid through June 30.
We are always here to help! Should you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team.