Compression Quality of JPEG Images
With this addition, it has become possible to control the compression quality when uploading images to the modules. Now you can decide whether you want to save disk space with high compression or upload images without compression and quality losses. This option is available in the module's settings:
Note: Quality setting for the watermark has a higher priority than that of images.
The update is available for the Publisher module. But no worries, we’re working on adding this feature to the rest of modules as well.
$IMG_URL1$ – $IMG_URL50$
...as well as ALT and TITLE
You’ve been writing in for some time requesting to implement this addition, and today we are more than happy to release it — 40 totally new codes to work with images in modules!
From now on, the image codes, ALT’s and TITLE’s inside the templates of Design Customization are fully functional for up to 50 images (depending on the limit set for the allowable number of uploaded images).
This update is available for all modules.
Private Access to Photo Albums
Those of you who actively use private albums in the Photo Albums module, meet a batch of bug fixes:
- Images don’t display after opening a private album → fixed;
- When going from one page to another, the system asks you to enter a password and then takes to the first page → fixed;
- In a private album, all user groups except Administrators and Moderators can see only their own photos → fixed;
- In case all categories the Photo Albums module are protected by a password, the photos are not displayed, but pagination appears → fixed;
- If the module contains both password-protected and unprotected albums, an administrator can see photos from both on the home page → fixed.
And More Bug Fixes
- YouTube video embedded with the BB code [video] doesn’t display → fixed;
- Color inversion of 32-bit images when uploading them to the website → fixed;
- Problem with clickability of images if they are uploaded without a thumbnail → fixed;
- The relative image URL in the RSS feed of the Site News module → done;
- The list of the countries is displayed in the alphabetical order for local users → done.
Autumn is already here and more updates are on the way! See you soon! :)