$TAGS$ variable for the ‘Appearance of entries’ template
The system code $TAGS$ is available for each system module of uCoz in the ‘Appearance of entries’ template. This code displays information in the following format:
<noindex><a href="/search/TAG/" rel="nofollow" class="eTag">TAG</a></noindex>
The code works properly for mobile view as well.
Website version for the visually impaired
Many nonprofit organizations and government institutions prefer to create their websites with uCoz because of the speed you can create and publish your website with: all it takes is a couple of minutes. Another reason is the process of creation: it’s nothing but ease, plus, there are lots of detailed manuals describing all the processes and features.
These websites are getting more popular day by day, and we’re happy to add a new useful tool to the Control Panel: the website version for the visually impaired! In the past, this feature could have been implemented only with the help of a custom script. The installation wasn’t that complicated, but let’s be honest, it’s easier to activate any feature by selecting a corresponding checkbox in the settings, just like this:
Here’s how it looks:
Bugfixes and updates
- Image bug in the style sheet of the Design #789 → fixed;
- Problem with saving changes in the categories management of the Online Shop module → fixed;
- The new image uploader adding a white background to the preview mode → fixed.
- Search results by tags not displaying the brief description of the posts from the News module → fixed.
- From now on, there will be a convenient link in the email notification that allows you to jump directly to the new message from the Technical Support → done.
- The preview image of the widgets not displaying → fixed.
- Incorrect work of options in the Online shop module (while choosing options by 'select' list) → fixed.
- Forum module: the issue with editing messages on the posts page → fixed.
- When importing the goods from the price list, two products with the same item number can be added to the website → fixed.
- The issue when monitoring the fund withdrawals of the user in the Online Shop module → fixed.
- Problems with filtering: after navigating to the third page in the catalog, filtered by the selected parameter, the products start to be returned randomly → fixed.
Soon enough we’ll release more great updates. Stay tuned to our blog and social media! :)