Spread the word about uKit ICO or make a project review — in any way you like
In December, we made a post announcing that the uCoz team is making its way to an ICO with the uKit AI project. Since then, we have managed to run the tokens presale which was a success and decided on the exact date when the main round is going to start — it’s February 19.
2. White Paper
3. Video teaser (it’s allowed to use parts of this video for creating your own one)
What is the way the uKit AI system works?
Ready to tell your followers and subscribers about uKit ICO? We would love to thank you in return and have prepared good prizes for you in a number of categories:
1. Best Review
Terms for taking part:
Platform for posting a review: any (personal website, social media, blogging platforms, etc), the main thing is to keep the post in open access;
Content requirements: as it’s a review, we believe it’s important to study the project thoroughly (reading the White Paper is a must) so that authors can have a proper and full understanding of what they are writing about.
The winner in the 'Best Review' category will receive $1000 + 250,000 UKT
2. Best Article
Terms for taking part:
Platform for posting an article: any (personal website, social media, blogging platforms, etc), the main thing is to keep the post in open access;
Content requirements: studying the project carefully is required by default but there are no strict requirements for the way the information is presented. You may elaborate on how uKit’s developments can make a difference, why it is important and relevant now when AI is evolving so fast and begins to be used in various industries.
The winner in the 'Best Article' category will receive $400 + 250,000 UKT
3. Best Video
Terms for taking part:
Platform for posting a video: www.youtube.com
Content requirements: at least 500 subscribers of your YouTube channel at the moment of posting the contest video, at least 10 videos uploaded on your channel at the moment of posting the contest video.
The winner in the “Best Video” category will receive $600 + 250000 UKT
Reward for the participants
As part of our bounty program, each participant whose contest work will be shortlisted by the judges will get a reward in the amount of:
X = (1 000 000 UKT) / Y, where X is the reward amount for each participant, Y is the total number of participants who have been shortlisted.
For example, if 100 participants are admitted to the competition, each of them will receive 10,000 UKT.
*shortlist is the list of participants whose works are approved by the judges; will be announced on or before March 12, 2018.
We start accepting the works starting today. You can submit your review, article or a video for the contest until March 4, 2018.
Names of the authors whose works are approved for taking part in the contest are going to be announced on or before March 12, 2018.
The final results for the contest will be posted on our official blog on or before March 19, 2018.
We decided to avoid naming some particular categories right now in order to give our participants freedom to create. For these additional categories, we have a reserve fund of 1,250,000 UKT.
How do I submit my work for the contest?
This stage is successfully completed. Names of the authors whose works are approved for taking part in the contest are going to be announced on or before March 12, 2018.
Got questions? Feel free to ask them in comments! Good luck to all of you and cheers :)
We are excited to publish the list of entries that have been shortlisted and admitted to the participation in the contest! The final results of the contest will be announced on our blog as an individual post not later than on March 19th, 2018.
The following contestants will compete for the prize in the video category:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyE24heZQjs (RU)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEghynxuyWA (EN) – There's also one entry that has been admitted as an exception (the channel has under 500 subscribers), the only video made in the English language that has been shortlisted
In the text-based categories of articles and reviews these submissions are admitted to participate in the contest:
- https://steemit.com/ukit/@icorehberi/ukit-websiteleri-icin-yapay-zeka (EN)
- http://my-art-factory.com/publ/fantastika/nasloenie/13-1-0-62 (RU)
- https://ukit.top/ico_ukit-ai (RU)
- https://vk.com/@dennimm-ukit-ico-i-buduschee-razvitie-veba (RU)
- https://golos.io/ukit/@krasnikov/konstruktor-saitov-ukit-com-zapustil-ico-razbiraem-chto-eto-i-zachem-nuzhno (RU)
- https://youpartner.pro/zarabotok/ukit_ai_ico_perspektivnejshij_proekt_2018_goda/2018-03-03-133 (RU)
- https://cryptolife.su/ukit-ico-finansiruem-revolyuciyu-v-web-razrabotke (RU)
- http://cyber-business.ucoz.net/news/perspektivnyj_rossijskij_ico_proekt/2018-03-03-27 (RU)
- https://vk.com/@divinedraft-a-kak-ili-reshenie-buduschego-ukit-ai-20 (RU)
- http://colonystudios.com/ukit (RU)
- https://vk.com/@blockchainblog-ukit-ai (RU)
- https://golos.io/ico/@demianch/vybiraem-ico-dlya-vlozhenii-na-konkretnom-primere-ukit-ai-ico (RU)
- http://zarab0t0k.ru/index/ukit_ico_novyj_format_sozdanija_sajtov_s_iskusstvennym_intellektom/0-738 (RU)
- http://стеша.рф/news/intelektualnyj_prodajushhij_sajt_na_baze_ukit_ai_ico/2018-03-01-7 (RU)
- http://kak-sarabotatj.ru/ukit-vyxodit-na-ico-i-vypuskaet-sobstvennuyu-kriptovalyutu (RU)
- https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5a2fc25df0317331f64cbe74/5a9831e07ddde8a6840ede82 (RU)
- http://iz-sssr.ucoz.ru/news/a_chto_ukit/2018-03-01-27 (RU)
- http://tlt-logan.ucoz.ru/news/ukit_ico_sereznyj_biznes_dlja_kazhdogo/2018-02-26-2883 (RU)